Oscar Week begins... Some notes

Hi everyone who is reading my blog or subscribing to the RSS feed. I wanted to take moment to tell you about this upcoming (amazing) week and a little bit about myself.

First, if you're subscribing to my RSS feed, try to visit my actual page at least daily. I will be posting videos and other media onto this page; however, some content might not appear in the RSS feed (or on Facebook, for example) because I will be using the sidebar to the left. So please, come visit the Web page.

Second, I will be posting anything and everything related to the Academy Awards - from the setup and the secrets to the red carpet. If I miss anything, comment and fill me in. Also, follow me on Twitter (jamesamolnar) this weekend for the latest news.

Finally, I want to prove myself to you about why I should be your source for Oscar news:
  • I've been watching, taping and rewatching the ceremonies for nearly a decade;
  • I have bought every ceremony poster (except one) since they were made available to the public in 2000;
  • I vehemently follow all Academy news throughout the year and plan my life around the Academy Awards;
  • Lastly, my friends and I were bleacher seat fans for last year's red carpet;
    AND I was even interviewed by Regis Philbin during the pre-show.



Enough with that, it's time to cover the 81st Annual Academy Awards. I'll post tonight with a sneak peek at this year's set. See you then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online document creation in a Flash

Recent Star cuts represent growing trend

Week one in Chautauqua