Oscar logo for Sunday

If you are like me, you stay up late at night and wonder what this year's Oscar ceremony graphics would look like. Well, even if you are even close to that description, I've found a picture, thanks to the Academy, of what looks like this year's logo and artwork.

I mentioned in a post earlier this week that the theme for this year's show was going to be "a rich, deep blue."

Other notes:
  • The Academy and mtvU will be announcing the Red Carpet correspondent at noon PST / 3 p.m. EST. So I'll keep you posted on the lucky team of students chosen to stand on the red carpet and interview celebs.

    The finalists will be on ET tonight, according to one of the teams.

    Also, I interviewed a very happy finalist, Megan Telles, Wednesday night and am playing to chat with the other two teams. Those interviews will be posted here this weekend.

  • I am currently editing my OSCAR® SPECIAL for my talk show and will let everyone know when it's online.

  • More prep work is being made outside the Kodak. Here are two photos:
LEFT: The red carpet is unrolled outside the Kodak Theatre Wednesday. By Matt Petit / ©A.M.P.A.S. RIGHT: Just outside the Kodak, an Oscar waits to greet the stars come Sunday. By Darren Decker / ©A.M.P.A.S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online document creation in a Flash

Recent Star cuts represent growing trend

Week one in Chautauqua