Welcome to ‘Rethink.’

As promised, this Web log – http://jmolnar.blogspot.com – is back with fervor. It all begins Monday, June 2, 2008. In each post I’ll be covering the media and other news items I see in regards to the idea of “rethinking” traditional media or past ideas. I will also highlight designs in newspapers, magazines and other media outlets. I cannot promise that every post will contain excellent journalistic ideas or reporting (for example, there may be a few Harry Potter posts now and again), but I will try to stick to this blog’s topic.

If you have any suggestions or news items you want to share with me, comment on my latest post. What I want to create here is a forum about rethinking – you’ll see this word a lot – the way our society does business, the way news is presented, and anything else you can think of.

As you can see, the new design is in place and ready for Monday. Let’s begin this journey, shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online document creation in a Flash

Recent Star cuts represent growing trend

Week one in Chautauqua